Descripción de la oferta
- Type of contract – Permanent
- No. Vacancies – 1
- Experience –
- Salary – UNSPECIFIED
- Academic Qualification – Professional Training
We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We are looking for a Part-time Recepcionist for our Integrated Facility Management business line.
The Receptionist reports into the Facility Manager and is responsible for managing the front desk; providing support to ensure facilities services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. As front of house support the Receptionist must also demonstrate a high level of security awareness at all times and have knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures and Health & Safety.
What this job involves
– Organize outgoing mail and couriers – follow Administration procedures for all mail-outs.
– Ensure that all general areas of office are always neat and tidy and reception desk is clear of any rubbish.
– Attending to any customers and contractors that enter the Reception area with a high level of customer service demonstrated at all times.
– Answer all incoming calls promptly and efficiently.
– Provide support to all business unit team members as requested.
– Maintenance and input of Outlook calendar and contacts for individual operatives.
– Preparation of purchase orders.
– Keep a log of all visitors in the office.
– Report any maintenance on office items (fax, photocopier, scanner, colour copier, lighting, bathrooms etc).
– Have a sound knowledge of office procedures and an attitude to accept responsibilities and to work autonomously as required, but also participate as a team member within the business unit.
– Ordering catering for meetings.
– Prepare and complete IPMP’s within the timeframe set by Human Resources Department.
– Work closely with other support staff and accept responsibilities as delegated.
– Generate reports, communications & documents as required by management.
– Supporting BU team including travel requests & booking arrangements.
– Contribute as an active member of the facilities team.
– Coordinating client requests for taxis or transport.
– Receive and dispatch couriered items.
– Other duties as reasonably directed by the Facilities Manager.
– Compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.