The Store Manager has to be a trained retail professional, with a design background, who is passionate about luxury and home furnishings and skilled to create durable relationship with the customers.
The Store Manager is responsible for the entire management of the Store: Store Staff, Retail Operations (including Store Maintenance), Customer Care, CRM.
The Store Manager’s objectives are measured by the achievement of dedicated KPIs, with the constant aim to maximize sales while providing to the store customers an excellent shopping experience. Increase customers’ loyalty.
– Business Oriented
– Experience with a POS system and proficient with MS Office software
– Capacity to use Interior Designing Tools
– Outstanding Problem-solving skills;
– Leadership in sales store staff management;
– Good communication skills;
– Team spirit and Team builder;
– Team coaching skills in terms of listening, getting feedbacks, motivating, and improve the qualitative competencies of his Staff
– Understand and analyze customers? behavior with the aim to implement all actions that lead to convert each visitor into buying customers. Guarantee that all guidelines of the customer experience are followed by the staff
– Business and customer Oriented
– Analyse and monitor sales results and costs (by store management KPIs)
– Entrepreneurial approach and attitude
– Strong knowledge, experience and contacts within the A&D industry.
- Localidad DUBLIN
- Sueldo --
- Nº de vacantes 1
- Requisitos Education Economic, Business and Administration Degree or Interior Design/Architecture Education Experience Previous retail experience (min 5-7 years) of store and staff management in Furnishings, Luxury or Fashion Retail Brand Main Responsibilities Sales Budget and Store P&L: - Achieve and exceed Store sales goals, Store Sales Analysis, Define specific Action Plans, KPI's targets, Lead individual and team performances and store cost management and monitoring. People Management: - Transfer Company values, analyze sales store staff results, organize staff one-to-one meetings sharing feedbacks and dedicated individual action plans, agree sales results and action plans with the Retail Manager. Customer Experience: Guarantee within the store the implementation of all sales tools and guidelines concerning customer experience, In-store communication, Visual Merchandising, ability to deliver Story Telling, Brand Heritage, analysis of Competitors.
- Nombre de empresa Luxury Store