We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We are looking for a Part-time Recepcionist for our Integrated Facility Management business line.
The Receptionist reports into the Facility Manager and is responsible for managing the front desk; providing support to ensure facilities services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. As front of house support the Receptionist must also demonstrate a high level of security awareness at all times and have knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures and Health & Safety.
What this job involves
– Organize outgoing mail and couriers – follow Administration procedures for all mail-outs.
– Ensure that all general areas of office are always neat and tidy and reception desk is clear of any rubbish.
– Attending to any customers and contractors that enter the Reception area with a high level of customer service demonstrated at all times.
– Answer all incoming calls promptly and efficiently.
– Provide support to all business unit team members as requested.
– Maintenance and input of Outlook calendar and contacts for individual operatives.
– Preparation of purchase orders.
– Keep a log of all visitors in the office.
– Report any maintenance on office items (fax, photocopier, scanner, colour copier, lighting, bathrooms etc).
– Have a sound knowledge of office procedures and an attitude to accept responsibilities and to work autonomously as required, but also participate as a team member within the business unit.
– Ordering catering for meetings.
– Prepare and complete IPMP’s within the timeframe set by Human Resources Department.
– Work closely with other support staff and accept responsibilities as delegated.
– Generate reports, communications & documents as required by management.
– Supporting BU team including travel requests & booking arrangements.
– Contribute as an active member of the facilities team.
– Coordinating client requests for taxis or transport.
– Receive and dispatch couriered items.
– Other duties as reasonably directed by the Facilities Manager.
– Compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
- Localidad Los Angeles
- Sueldo UNSPECIFIED
- Nº de vacantes 1
- Requisitos Every day is different, and in all these activities, we'd encourage you to show your ingenuity. Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have: -Work order closure within agreed timescales -Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Internet access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and any other software program or piece of technology identified as standard for or requested by The Client. - Adaptability, communication skills, decision making, influencing skills, planning and organization, problem solving.
- Nombre de empresa Professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate