We are looking for a Technical for our Infrastructure Engineering and Operations business line.
What This Job Involves
You will provide costumer service to the employees in order to ensure quality in our IT systems.Working with;
– Microsoft Environment (W10, W7, Windows Server 2012-2016)
– Active Directory (as operator)
– Office and Office 365 tools
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
- Localidad WASHINGTON
- Sueldo UNSPECIFIED
- Nº de vacantes 1
- Requisitos Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have - Excellent English level - Availability of rotating guards on weekends and / or bank holidays Desirable experience; - SCCM (as operator) - Virtualization, preferably VMWare (As operator) - Apple MAC OS X + Environments - ITIL Knowledge - Ticketing systems management, preferably Service Now - Electronic patching networks - Videoconferences and video streaming, preferably Webex - Back Up tooling, preferably IBM - Security tooling, preferably McAffee ePO
- Nombre de empresa Company specialized in the real estate sector