Is looking for a driven and motivated Accounting Officer to join our dynamic Accounting team.
You will have the opportunity to join an international growing company and to work side-by-side with high specialized professionals.
– Assists with the completion and export of balance sheets and P&L statements according to local standards and convert the format of the same to client reporting standards.
– Completes and exports trial balances and general ledgers.
– Fills in basic tax or legal forms according to templates provided.
– Update basic e-mail templates provided and reviewed by job band 3 or 4.
– Completes and prepares the bookkeeping Official Books.
– Prepares the Official Books in the required format. Legalization of them with the Trade Register through special online programme.
– Uploads and submits reviewed monthly/quarterly and annual VAT/WHT returns through the Tax Authorities’ application.
– Uploads reviewed Financial Statements and basic company information to CIT form application.
– Prepares payment orders (in paper or electronic format).
– Sends basic documents (invoices, bank statements, etc.) to the client through e-mail templates.
– AP/AR processing: receives, organizes, distributes, processes and files all original accounts payable/receivable invoices, treasury movements and other basic accounting documents.
– Prepares invoicing files (in excel) received from client/third parties to be uploaded in Dynamics.
– Organizes and files hard and soft copies of supporting documentation (bank statements, correspondence, invoices, etc). – Maintains the accounting files according to the department standards.
– Takes care of mail handling services.
– Any other administrative tasks.
- Localidad LOS ANGELES
- Sueldo 2200
- Nº de vacantes 1
- Requisitos '-At least 1 year of experience in similar role; - Advanced or proficient English; - Experience and/or knowledge on VAT/IVA and taxes; - High knowledge on IFRS o US GAAP, Spanish GAAP.
- Nombre de empresa Financial Services